Week 6 was relatively short because I had my last treatment on Thursday :) It is all done now. I'm no longer required to go to the hospital everyday!! So happy!!I continue to be nauseous though. However, it is getting better slowly, and I am just happy that treatment is finally over. Next step is to get myself scanned again in about 1.5 months and see if i've rid of the cancer. If all goes well, i will not need further treatment. So let's hope that's the way it'll be!!
As much as I miss Evie, I am more scared of cancer. So I think I will wait for a while before I even begin to think about moving Evie over. The last thing I want is another come back of cancer..
Evie is almost 2 years old~ She just had her very first birthday party over the past weekend. Thanks to Ka, here are the pictures of the day: http://www.kaphoto.ca/pic/Evie2YearsOldBdayParty_StanHome_Jul2009/
2 comments:
This is good, treatment being over. So there will be no further treatment if all goes well?
Great to hear that you have completed all the treatments. May God heal you completely and gain full strength back soon. I will love you see you on your 60th birthday. God bless, Nicole
Post a Comment