為了準備我將獨自飛回加拿大的旅程,
路上沒有老公幫我背電腦,
路上沒有老公幫我背電腦,
我買了這個傳說中的低年級小學生拉桿書包...
In my anticipation of flying back to Canada alone
without hubby's help in carrying my laptop,
I bought this wheeler backpack
designed for kids in grade 1 - 3...
(meant for books/elementary school, for Asian kids, of course...)

需要拖大件行李的時候就用背的...
I can use it as a backpack
when i need to drag some large luggage around...

行李托運之後就可以拉著跑了!
After checking in my luggage, I can just drag it around on wheels!

這.. 真的是為小學生上學而設計的嗎??
我用剛剛好耶!!
Is this really designed for elementary students?!
It's perfect for me!!
OK.. I don't actually know when I can go back to Canada. But, I am prepared to go as soon as the doctors give me the green light! Even if I can only go for 2-3 weeks, I will still make the trip. I miss my daughter and hubby so very much. It's been nearly half a year since I last hugged Evie. I'd love to see my in-laws and my grandparents and aunt and cousin and my friends too... and let's not forget my beloved 2005 BMW 330xi, black on black, fully loaded and debugged (bought second-hand and had made many trips to the shop to work the kinks out)... I haven't driven any car for nearly half a year too..
Today I had bone scan and pelvic MRI done. I found out that I'm simply unable to lie still on my back - it hurts like hell after a few minutes. Lying face down is a tiny bit better, which was how I had the MRI.. No wonder I've been sleeping on my side all this time. Anyways. Results will be out on 10/14, when I will meet with the doctors again and discuss my returning to Canada!! Mua Ha Ha Ha!! Yes my spirits are high, even if I am still in pain all the time. Perhaps the pain and the digestive problems are going to be my life long companions - FINE!! So long as I'm rid of cancer!!
In my anticipation of flying back to Canada alone
without hubby's help in carrying my laptop,
I bought this wheeler backpack
designed for kids in grade 1 - 3...
(meant for books/elementary school, for Asian kids, of course...)

需要拖大件行李的時候就用背的...
I can use it as a backpack
when i need to drag some large luggage around...

行李托運之後就可以拉著跑了!
After checking in my luggage, I can just drag it around on wheels!

這.. 真的是為小學生上學而設計的嗎??
我用剛剛好耶!!
Is this really designed for elementary students?!
It's perfect for me!!
OK.. I don't actually know when I can go back to Canada. But, I am prepared to go as soon as the doctors give me the green light! Even if I can only go for 2-3 weeks, I will still make the trip. I miss my daughter and hubby so very much. It's been nearly half a year since I last hugged Evie. I'd love to see my in-laws and my grandparents and aunt and cousin and my friends too... and let's not forget my beloved 2005 BMW 330xi, black on black, fully loaded and debugged (bought second-hand and had made many trips to the shop to work the kinks out)... I haven't driven any car for nearly half a year too..
Today I had bone scan and pelvic MRI done. I found out that I'm simply unable to lie still on my back - it hurts like hell after a few minutes. Lying face down is a tiny bit better, which was how I had the MRI.. No wonder I've been sleeping on my side all this time. Anyways. Results will be out on 10/14, when I will meet with the doctors again and discuss my returning to Canada!! Mua Ha Ha Ha!! Yes my spirits are high, even if I am still in pain all the time. Perhaps the pain and the digestive problems are going to be my life long companions - FINE!! So long as I'm rid of cancer!!
4 comments:
小學生要背很多書的呢~
hey Mia, you can be a model for ads selling rollable backpacks.
Hope to see you back to Canada soon!
looking forward for you to come back! you can test drive my new Cayenne with Air Suspension!
Post a Comment