It's been a while since the three of us had a photo together... So I asked hubby to try one while we talked on Skype. Evie seemed to have a lot of fun while daddy tried to take the picture.
Enjoying Owl Minerva with grandpa grandpa and ma
-
Nathan's love for spicy food is amazing. We ordered a medium spicy pot and
look at the way he us chomping the pork bones down!!
It's always enjoyable wa...
A surprisingly sweet SMS from hubby
-
"One day you'll ask me, what's more important to me? You or my life, and
I'll say my life and you'll walk out without knowing that you are my life."
After ...
The F__ked Up Hong Kong Queen Sickness
-
I am tired. I am tired with girls with the f__ked up Hong Kong Queen
Sickness. Why the hell I always have to be the guy to cheer her up, but she
can always...
倒數第二天 Just two more days
-
Just two more days before wedding. We will be heading to our own parents'
home tomorrow for wedding eve. So after dropping off most things at
Arcadian Cour...
1 comment:
Look at that smile!!
She is adorable.
Post a Comment